We can offer cyclists visiting Devon a choice of bespoke packages that will help them to discover more of Devon by Bicycle.
Exeplore Outdoor – Established 2012
The Bike Bus can be hired for an event, day trip, cycle touring holiday or just for a pick up at the end of your cycle ride. Our Mini Cycle Touring breaks are a nice way to try touring, with prices starting from £25 per person.
All we need from you prior to the day of your trip is an email confirming your group booking details and a small deposit payable online or via paypal.
The booking process is very easy, it can also be altered if the weather changes (minimum 12hrs notice please). Any questions, just give one of our team a call.
We are licenced by Exeter City Council, quailfied to provide first aid and mechanical support and we are also experienced outdoor instructors, so we can lead your ride or assist in the route planning as much as little as you would like.
What we can do for you…
- Bicycle & passenger transportation – from hotel to trail.
- Cycle Hire Delivered – a hassle free service, to your door.
- Planning & logistics – let us plan and organise, and you can enjoy.
- Transfers & support – cycling trips, events and charity rides supported.
- Guide led cycle tours in Devon, Dorset, Cornwall and beyond.
- All of our packages offer discounts to groups and families.
- Full cycle workshop facilities – collection & return available.
Just a few ideas…
- The Devon Coast to Coast – Ilfracombe to Plymouth, 105 miles of beautiful scenery crossing wonderful Devon.
- The Dartmoor Way – Circumnavigate the Moorland via Okehampton, Tavistock, Ivybridge and Bovey Tracey
- The Exe Estuary Trail – Passing through the coastal towns and pretty Estuary villages enroute to Exeter.
- Le Tour de Manche – linking Brittany to Devon & Dorset, cycle along the Dorset coastline towards Lyme Bay, then continuing on to Plymouth where the ferry can take you to Roscoff to complete the Brittany section of your tour.
Call us today on 01392 271426 or 07773 362119